This program is designed to propel middle and high school athletes to perform at a higher level by making slight or extensive changes in SLEEP, FOOD/NUTRITION, TRAINING, AND MINDSET.
15-page PDF written for young teens breaking down…
- What Foods and drinks to eat and what foods and drinks to eat less, along with other key nutritional takes.
- Why Teens Need Sleep and its importance to sports performance, recovery, and gains.
- Various exercises, training methods, and recovery tactics, some conventional and some unconventional.
- Mindset strategies for a mental advantage over the opponent.
- Parental tips for what adults can do to help their children play to the best of their ability.
- Access to the Google Sheets tracker, where you’ll work directly with Coach MAS
- Monday Weekly Newsletter with the newest sports performance findings
- Email/text support
- Community Forum
- Nutritious recipes for home and the go
Cost $15 per month Intake Form
Below is an example of the tracker. I’ll check in weekly with assistance and support.
The GOAL: To propel youth athletes in their athletic feats by enhancing health aspects, helping them be better athletes today and healthier adults in the future.