MAS.Health Coaching Program
For: Teens and Pre-teens (ages 10-15) looking for ways to develop/deepen healthier strategies, habits, and awareness towards better sleep, nutrition, and movement. Michael will check in with you on a weekly basis reviewing your Big 3 tracker.
Why: Pre-teen and teen years are vital years of growth and development. Getting adequate sleep, nutrition, and movement during this stage of life will help set the foundations for lifelong healthy habits.
How: Complete the intake form at the bottom of this page to get started and enroll in the one-month or performance program.
Cost for 30-day Intro Program-$15
For the performers, whether it’s athletics, music, or arts. This 3-month program is designed to propel you to perform at a higher level through making slight or extensive changes in the BIG 3 (Sleep, Food, Movement).
- 3 months of coaching-90 days working directly with M.A.S.
- Customized nutritional plan-Learn and explore what foods to eat more of and what foods to eat less to provide you with the energy needed to perform at the top of your game.
- Sleep routine/schedule-Take a conscious look at your sleep and set a routine to improve the most important performance-enhancing supplement.
- Exercise/Training plan customized to your sport(s) (in season or off-season)
- Goal setting and tracking form-“what me measure, we improve.”
- Weekly accountability check-ins
- 4 In-Person workouts (workouts held in Elk Grove, CA).
Cost for 3-Month Performance Program: $200
Interested? Fill out the Intake Form